promotional alert: pandora uk summer 2017 promotions start t

Beiträge zu PBM und PBF Partien

promotional alert: pandora uk summer 2017 promotions start t

Beitragvon Andrew357 » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 05:09

Today brings pandora charms sale uk fresh updates on the Pandora AW17 collections, with some new live images from press previews in Poland and Spain! I have previously posted two teasers and sneak peek posts, but this brings some glimpses at extra pieces, with a few intriguing new pieces from the Winter collection revealed. We also have a nice selection of new campaign images, which focus a lot on the accompanying jewellery, but also give us some sneak peeks at the new Pandora Rose Essence bracelet and more! The Pandora Autumn 2017 collection is due out on the 31st August, while the Winter 2017 collection will probably make its debut on 2nd November. Let’s start with the new Pandora Rose pieces! The brand have clearly decided to go heavy on the Rose this season, as we have a fair amount of fresh, new pieces for the line. Here we can see the new Rose Pink Shimmer muranos, the Rose shimmering Christmas Tree, a new Rose safety chain and, previously unseen, a rather stunning Rose version of the popular Winter’s Kiss pendant.

Just in case you weren’t shopped out enough already pandora uk outlet sale with all the promotions going on, today’s post brings a heads-up that US shopping site Rue La La are hosting another sale on Pandora on Friday (23rd June)! The sale will offer discounts on retired Pandora products, and usually includes charms and other jewellery. As far as I’m aware, there won’t be new styles, but it does give you an opportunity if you hesitated over something in the last sale. They’ve also been running a secret ‘Just for you’ sale over the past week or so that should be available to people who have bought Pandora from their website before (go to ‘Brands’, and if ‘Pandora’ is listed there, then you have access to it). I just got the ballet shoes charm from it, as I’ve been umming and ahhing over that one for ages! It’s super pretty.:DI’m sure you all know the drill by now, but I do still get asked this question a lot: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years.

The sale is currently listed on their website as starting on Friday (the 23rd of June) at 11am ET. Just a pandora charms uk sale reminder, also, that Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Plus, for certain countries (not all, apparently), if you spend over $100 USD, then you only have to pay $9. 95 USD to ship internationally. Rue La La is a members-only website, but you can use my affiliate invite link to access the website. Happy shopping! Today’s post brings my first review from the Pandora Summer 2017 collection, with a closer look at the Mint Glitter muranos! These were a day one purchase for me, with their gorgeous sea colour and sand-like glitter. No matter what you might think about Pandora’s changing style in relation to other charms, I think that their murano glass is an area in which they consistently show innovation, quality and real creativity.

The murano is called the ‘Mint Glitter’, but I’d definitely say that the colour has quite a lot of blue in it – more than I think you’d expect from ‘mint’! It’s such a stunning colour, though. It works particularly well with the golden glitter, as it instantly puts you in mind of tropical beaches. The colours work so well together. In addition to the darker gold glitter, there is also some lighter shimmer in the glass, which really set off the whole effect – you can just see it to the left of the murano in this picture. As is usual with the murano glass beads (which are handmade), the Glitter muranos vary a lot. The stock image, for example, shows mainly lighter glitter. Both of my muranos tend to have darker, deeper patches of gold (which I prefer), rather than the iridescent, all-over shimmer of the stock image murano. The muranos in store were also different in size: I picked out two chubbier ones, as I think they always show off the designs and offer a greater pop of colour pandora uk sale clearance

Bild
Andrew357

Zurück zu PBM / PBF