pandora winter 2017 series preview

Für eure Ideen und Wünsche rund um TM

Moderator: dirk

pandora winter 2017 series preview

Beitragvon Andrew357 » Di 21. Nov 2017, 07:41

cheap pandora rings uk yet another post from me, as today marks the start of Pandora’s Spend More, Save More promotion for the Memorial Day weekend in the US! The promo offers you savings off your total bill if you hit certain spends, and encompasses the entirety of Pandora’s jewellery collections – charms, bracelets, rings, the lot. This is a fun little bonus promo, but it has to be noted that the savings this time around aren’t as good as in the previous spend & save promo Pandora NA ran last September. With the terrible exchange rate for GBP to USD at the moment and sales tax factored in, this unfortunately just isn’t worth the while for me! Which is a shame, as I’d have liked to pick up one of the new Spring 2017 clip-on safety chains. But I’ll wait for another opportunity! One of the things that strikes me most about these two new Tinker Bell beads is that, while they’re undoubtedly sweet, they nevertheless have a touch more elegance about them than some of the other Disney beads, which are often brightly coloured (e. g. Mickey/Minnie) or on the cutesier side (e. g.,Eeyore, Pooh, or Maximus). These charms would go beautifully on a fairy tale theme, or a floral bracelet design, without being too explicitly ‘Disney’. It feels like such a long time since I last did a review! Wait, that’s because it is. I’ll be honest with you – I’ve not been well over the past few weeks (tired all the time…! ), and it’s also coincided with a bit of a Pandora slump. So it’s been hard to find the energy to blog. I am all over retired beads and have been buying up a storm on Rue La La, but I just am not that excited about what’s coming up next. There are pieces I’m looking forward to (um hello Summer 2017 muranos) but it’s just not the same as I used to feel about new Pandora releases. I debated whether or not to actually say this (and my boyfriend thought that I shouldn’t), but I know that a lot of pandora rings sale uk people have been feeling the same, and it seemed better to be honest! And, having said all this, actually sitting down and writing this review has really helped me start feeling the love again.

The pandora gold rings uk rules are simple: spend £95 or more in a single transaction and choose from one of three kinds of Essence bracelet – the snake chain, the bangle or the beaded bracelet. The promotion will run from today until the 1st of May, and you get the deal either in store or online. All major UK online retailers will be taking part, including my recommended retailer The Jewel Hut! I haven’t bought anything from the most recent Essence collection, but I highly recommend the mosaic pearl beads from the Autumn 2016 launch – and have a mosey through the Essence tag if you’re looking for more inspiration! Today’s post brings a heads-up that US shopping site Rue La La are hosting another sale on Pandora on Tuesday (25th April)! The sale will offer discounts of up to 40% on retired Pandora products, and usually includes charms, jewellery and watches. This month’s sale (finally! ) features new styles, and I am super excited to see some of the pieces included in this banner! It’s crazy how many beautiful classic beads are retiring at the moment – the London Bus, the Midnight Effervescence murano, the blue Looking Glass, some gorgeous gold beads and what looks to be one of last year’s summer leathers. The sale starts on Tuesday (the 25th of April) at 11am ET. Just a reminder, also, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Plus, for certain countries (not all, apparently), if you spend over $100 USD, then you only have to pay $9. 95 USD to ship internationally. I get this asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. The sale starts on Tuesday (the 25th of April) at 11am ET. Just a reminder, also, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Plus, for certain countries (not all, apparently), if you spend over $100 USD, then you only have to pay $9. 95 USD to ship internationally
cheap pandora rings online

Bild
Andrew357

Zurück zu Anregungen und Wünsche